I kept that number as back up for quite a while - at that point the middle was shut when USPS completed a re-mastermind a couple of years prior.

I don't realize what your issue is, yet the USPS enable number to can guide you to whatever you require if your neighborhood office does not help …

ups sunday delivery is fun or not
not_a_zombieJan '17

I'm endeavoring to locate the immediate number to the call focus. I made a comparative inquiry 2 years back and somebody gave a telephone number that skirts the robotized procedure. In the past I could look through my gathering post to get the number again however I cannot discover an alternative to look through my 2015 posts.

2 Replies

not_a_zombieJan '17 MAV-DAK

Our neighborhood post office does not get the telephone.

R_CJan '17 not_a_zombie

I'm endeavoring to locate the immediate number to the call focus. I made a comparative inquiry 2 years prior and somebody gave a telephone number that skirts the computerized procedure. In the past I could look through my gathering post to get the number again yet I cannot discover an alternative to look through my 2015 posts.

Here's the post you made. The appropriate response you chose as right is on page 2.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gatherings/thread.jspa?messageID=34508312.3k

To discover this, I tapped on your name and completed a scan for posts you made with "USPS" and this came up in the rundown.

1 Reply

David_Grossblatt_BooJan '17

web google

citi_pricJan '17 not_a_zombie

[https://gethuman.com/telephone number/US-Postal-Service-USPS2.6k]

not_a_zombieJan '17

Much thanks. I was as yet ready to discover this post a couple of months prior. The number is 678-279-7980, guide line to USPS client benefit live individual.

1 Like

not_a_zombieJan '17 R_C

ups tracking number format track shipments

Much obliged that is the thing that I was searching for. I abhor the 1800 number. The robotized teller is pointless.

not_a_zombieJan '17 wwjbd

Google is futile. In 2010 Google was valuable. Google Search is the new Yahoo Search. 1 of every 3 seeks on google isn't useful in any way.

1 YEAR LATER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog